Mahindra Ecole University (Hyderabad)
Mahindra Ecole University is established by Mahindra Group in collaboration with Ecole Central Paris (now CentraleSupélec) and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH). With the core intent of establishing one of the best engineering colleges in India and beyond, Mahindra École Centrale was born out of a collaboration between two giants: Mahindra Group – a leader of the industrial sector in India, and École Centrale Paris – a 180-year-old institute of eminence, instrumental in the progress of technology. Having evolved from such illustrious parentage, MEC aims to reach the pinnacle of excellence in engineering education by offering industry-aligned undergraduate B.Tech courses that are globally relevant. The signing of the final agreement, creating the new higher education institution in the fields of science and research, took place in June 2014.
2.Salient Features of MCE
- Every year Mahindra Ecole offers admission to more than 240 students from India & Abroad.
- The Student-Teacher ratio is about 15:1.
- 100% of faculty has Doctorates.
- The campus is around 126 acres of the green facility.
- MEC offers 100% Placements to all its students
- Chairman: Vineet Nayyar
- Director: Dr.Yajulu Medury
- Registrar: Col. Rajive Chauhan
- Dean (Academics): Prof. Bishnu pal
- Dean (R&D): Prof. Aryakumar Bhattacharya
- Student Coordinator: Mr. Sukesh Rakshit
- MEC has been accredited by NAAC with “A” grade.
- MEC has accreditation from AICTE.
- All the courses by MEC are approved by JNTUH.
The school is located on the Tech Mahindra campus, near Hyderabad (Bahadurpally). The campus has spacious seminar halls, lecture halls/theaters and tutorial rooms and recreational facilities such as cafeterias, dormitories and sport facilities. The campus has 8 hostels for students. The mess serves best & hygienic food to all the students & staff 24/7.
6.Campus Life @ MCE
Various programmes conducted at MEC make Life @ MEC best.
- Aether- Techno Cultural fest
- AIRO – 3 Day Sport Event
- Ecole Tyohar – MEC Cultural Fest
- Central Connect Conclave: A Meet to bridge Academia & Industry
- TEDx: Event to encourage local ideas
- Admissions to Mahindra École Centrale, world-class engineering education in India, are solely based on merit and the scores in the JEE (Main) or SAT examination. All applications are accepted only through the application portal.
- 10+2 or equivalent from any statutory board with 60% OR as per AICTE norms aggregate marks in all subjects OR equivalent grade for the students from IB or other approved Board.
- Qualify in JEE (MAIN) 2019 examination and be eligible to write the JEE Advanced 2019 Or Top All India rank in JEE (MAIN ) 2019 examination ( Exact cut off rank would be announced upon announcement of results ).
- A valid SAT Subject test Score (which should include • Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry) – minimum 1800
SAT is a standardized test administered by the College Board and is required to be taken by students seeking admission to undergraduate schools. The full form of SAT is the Scholastic Assessment Test, which was earlier known as the Scholastic Aptitude Test. SAT exam has been developed to evaluate the written, verbal and mathematical skills of the candidates. Applicants aspire to pursue undergraduate courses, particularly in the US and Canada, are required to take the SAT exam.
|Writing & Language||44||35 Min|
- 10+2 or equivalent from any statutory board with 60% aggregate marks in all subjects or equivalent grade for the students from IB or other approved Board.
- Qualify in JEE (MAIN) examination (eligible to write the JEE Advanced 2020 exam) or rank upto 2,20,000.
- SAT score 1800
|Last Date to apply for SAT 1st Round||2nd week of Jan|
|Interview for SAT applicants 1st round||2nd week of Jan|
|Last date to apply for JEE Main 1st phase applicants||2nd week of May|
|Interview for SAT applicants 2nd round||3rd week of May|
|Last date to receive MCE admission applications||1st week of July|
11.Seat allotment for Btech Course
A student aspiring to seek admission at the Mahindra École Centrale needs to do the following:
- Apply online on www.mahindraecolecentrale.edu.in and complete the application form.
- Upload the candidate’s latest scanned photograph at the time of Online Registration.
- Follow the instructions for payment of Registration and processing fee of Rs. 1000 on the above website.
- After online registration, pay application fee of Rs.1000 by in cash at any bank in your city/country. Acknowledgment copies of cash receipts from banks need to be uploaded on the Application Portal.
- Original Acknowledgement copy of cash receipt from the bank is required to be sent to Mahindra École Centrale at the following Address, Mahindra École Centrale C/O Mahindra Education Institutions Survey No: 62/1A, Bahadurpally, Jeedimetla, Hyderabad – 500043, Telangana, INDIA
Payment through Demand Draft:
- Prepare a demand draft of Rs. 1000 from any Scheduled Bank in favor of “Mahindra École Centrale” payable at Hyderabad, India.
Mahindra École Centrale C/O Mahindra Education Institutions Survey No: 62/1A, Bahadurpally, Jeedimetla, Hyderabad – 500043, Telangana, INDIA
Payment Through online:
The candidate may transfer the Registration fees to Mahindra École Centrale account using Net Banking option too after the registration.
- Any Changes in the online application form may be made only until the closing date of Registration i.e., No change is permitted after this under any circumstances.
- All disputes between the candidate and Mahindra École Centrale shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Hyderabad city and by Arbitrator only.
- Download and print “Acknowledgement” from the website.
- Acknowledgment along with Photo Identity proof should be carried to the college at the time of selection procedure.
Bring the acknowledgment with the Photo ID Proof to the college. An acceptable photo identity is any one of the following,
- Driving License
- College Identity Card
- Credit Card with photograph
- Voter ID card
- Aadhaar Card
At the time of the counseling and branch allotment, it is mandatory to produce photo identity as described above. An authorized person will verify and authenticate your acknowledgment against the photo-id. Please preserve this authenticated Acknowledgement for the further selection process.
|Category||Indian / year||PIO/NRI/ year|
|Tution Fee||Rs 4,00,000||$ 8000|
|Caution Fee||Rs 10,000||$200|
|Hostel Fee||Rs 1,50,000||$ 2800|
|Gym Fee||Rs 25,000||$ 400|
|Caution Fee||Rs 10,000||$ 200|