3. For uniform motion, velocity is the same as the average ______ at all instants.
5. Motion in a plane can be treated as _________ of two separate simultaneous onedimensional motions along two perpendicular directions.
8. The product of force and time, which is the change in momentum of the body remains a measurable quantity. This product is called _______.
10. Study of motion of objects along a straight line, also known as ______ motion.
11. The total momentum of an isolated system of interacting particles is _______.
13. The shape of the trajectory of the motion of an object is not determined by the acceleration alone but also depends on the _______ conditions of motion.
14. ______ means ‘resistance to change’.
15. The result of every measurement by any measuring instrument contains some uncertainty. This uncertainty is called _____.