1. Name the oxide of phosphorus one P-P bond(14,4)
2. There are some substances which at low concentrations behave as normal strong electrolyte, but at higher concentrations exhibit colloidal behavior due to formation of aggregates
3. Name the halogen which is more reactive than interhalogens.
5. Name the thermosetting polymer which cannot be reused or remoulded
6. The group of enzyme that converts starch to maltose
7. Name the drug used in speciality packaging orthopaedic devices and in controlled release of drugs
8. _____ is a metallurgical method for separating metals from an ore or alloy
11. The material on the surface of which the adsorption taken place