Notification of Amrita University 2019 – Engineering
Amrita vidya peetam conducts entrance exam for its admission to B.tech program. The university is spread across the five campuses in three states of India, Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu. Students can apply using JEE scores also.
- Age: Candidates, whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July, 1998.
- Educational Qualification: A pass in 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent examination securing an aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with not less than 55% in each of these three subjects.
- Commencement of Online Registration : 19-10-2018
- CBT Slot booking starts : 05-04-2019
- Last date of application & slot booking ends : 10-04-2019
- Computer based exam : 22-04-2019 to 26-04-2019
- Results : 05-05-2019
Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering 2019 is conducted in two modes:
- Computer Based Test (CBT), on 5 days with 3 slots on each day.
- Pen & Paper Test (PPT), conducted only in Tamil Nadu, one slot on one day.
Both CBT and PPT are of 2 and half hour duration. Number of questions: Total 100, 30 each from Physics & Chemistry, 40 from Mathematics.
3 (three) marks are awarded for each correct answer and -1 (negative one) for each wrong answer.
Application fee AEEE MODE : Rs 1000 (General)
Application fee JEE MODE : Rs 300(General)
Gyanvillers, if interested in using AEEE mode, are recommended to choose CBT for test center convenience.
For further information: https://www.amrita.edu