Exam Information for Engineering Students-GITAM -GAT (UGTP) – 2020
ABOUT: GAT – 2020 (GITAM Admission Test) will be conducted online for admission to UG and PG programs of Technology, Architecture and Pharmacy offered at Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Bengaluru Campuses
Admissions to all the programmes are subject to the condition of minimum of aggregate 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects
- Last date for receipt of filled-in applications : 30th March, 2020
- Online Slot Booking : 05th to 07th April, 2019
- Download of E-Hall-Tickets : 05th April, 2019 onwards
- Online tests at different centres : 11th to 21st April 2020
- Announcement of test results : 25th April, 2020
The duration of the test is 2 hours. The test consists of three sections and all questions are of objective type (multiple choice questions). Each question has four options of which one is correct. Each correct answer will be awarded 2 marks. The wrong answer and unanswered questions will receive nil marks.
Application fee : Rs 800
For further information: http://www.gitam.edu/
Note: The email is for your information on exams related to this career track. Decision to take the test depends on the student’s ability, effort and interest of parent and student.